- Personal Trainer
- Boxing – advanced level Instructor
- Karate Level 2 Coach
- Karate black belt (Sensei) Instructor
- Karate black belt- (Kubota weapons)
- Suspension Training Instructor
- Kettlebells Level 2 Trainer (advanced concepts)
- Qualified spin/ indoor cycling Instructor
- First Aid / CPR
From an early age I have been passionate about sports and fitness. My competitive drive led me to achieve many titles as an amateur athlete in martial arts and track & field. My goal is to encourage and challenge my clients to feel stronger and more confident with every session.
By providing professional guidance, I can help teach individualised programs built around realistic goals to help people realise their potential.
- Represented NSW in Running and Dragon Boating
- Represented Australia in Dragon Boating and Outrigger Canoe
- Prague, Czech Republic 2009
- Sydney, Australia 2009
- Wujin, China 2010
- Florida, USA 2011 (Senior A Team Captain)
- Szeged, Hungary 2013
- Gold medalist and current World Master champion in both single and double outrigger canoe, double outrigger canoe being my proudest sporting moment where my wife (Carmen) and I won gold.